Great Hornbill Art Print
This bird print features a beautifully illustrated Great Hornbill rising above tropical plant shrubs. Sky’s close attention to detail translates each delicate feather in this magnificent bird’s plumage into lifelike form. Sky spends hours meticulously drawing her original illustrations by hand using just pencil on paper before scanning them and printing her final designs digitally.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Endangered collection. A portion of the profits made from all prints in this series will be donated to World Land Trust to help support the survival of these beautiful animals. Of the many hornbill varieties thirty are threatened by extinction. Hornbills rely on tall dense forestry to nest so one of their biggest threats is destruction of habitat, but some species are also poached for their bills to be used as ornamental sculpture.
A4 Size (29.7cm x 21cm)
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
All of Sky’s prints are giclée meaning they are superior quality, portraying the fine details of the artwork so perfectly it almost looks as good as the original. A giclée print is also known for its longevity, printed with archival inks, so your piece of Sky Siouki art will remain defined and unfaded no matter how long it is on the wall for.
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with an off white or pale colour mount in a 30cm x 40cm frame.
- All art prints come signed in protective packaging with a small card with the design name and info included.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2021 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Printed in Bristol, UK.