Pangolin Art Print
A4 Size (29.7cm x 21cm)
This art print features an intricately illustrated Ground Pangolin among desert grass tufts. Sky’s sensitive use of line and shade perfectly portrays the incredibly complex structure of textured scales that cover the pangolin’s entire body. Sky spends hours meticulously drawing her original illustrations by hand using just pencil on paper before scanning them and printing her final designs digitally.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Endangered collection.
10% of profits made from all prints in this series will be donated to World Land Trust to help support the survival of these beautiful animals.
There are eight different species of pangolin in the world which are all under severe threat of extinction. Known as the most illegally trafficked animal in the world, they are poached for their scales and meat. Timid and wonderfully unusual creatures, pangolins curl themselves up into an armoured ball as a defence mechanism however this very sadly makes it easy for poachers to simply pick them up. You can learn more here and donate directly to their cause here.
One tree planted for every order!
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
All of Sky’s prints are giclée meaning they are superior quality, portraying the fine details of the artwork so perfectly it almost looks as good as the original. A giclée print is also known for its longevity, printed with archival inks, so your piece of Sky Siouki art will remain defined and unfaded no matter how long it is on the wall for.
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with an off white or pale colour mount in a 30cm x 40cm frame.
- All art prints come hand signed by Sky and are packaged with a sturdy backboard and wrapped in clear compostable film. A small card with the design name and information about the print is also included.
- All art prints are delivered flat in a heavy duty cardboard mailer envelope or narrow box clearly marked ‘Please do not bend’ and ‘Fragile’. Larger prints are also wrapped in paper bubblewrap for additional protection.
Sky Siouki Returns Policy
- Sky Siouki accepts all returns sent back in perfect resalable condition within 14 days.
- If you wish to make an exchange, Sky Siouki advises returning your unwanted item and then placing a new order.
- In the unlikely event your order arrives damaged, please email Sky photographs clearly showing the damage and packaging and Sky will promptly arrange a replacement at no additional cost to you.
- Please see Sky Siouki’s full returns policy here for further details.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2021 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Printed in Bristol, UK.