Red-Shanked Douc Art Print
This monkey print features a beautifully illustrated Red-Shanked Douc sat peacefully on a tree branch among mango leaves. Sky’s delicate pencil work portrays this stunning monkey’s soft fur, smooth face and the woodgrain of the tree perfectly. Sky spends hours meticulously drawing her original illustrations by hand using just pencil on paper before scanning them and printing her final designs digitally.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Endangered collection. A portion of the profits made from all prints in this series will be donated to World Land Trust to help support the survival of these beautiful animals. The Red-Shanked Douc is from South-East Asia and is critically endangered meaning numbers are severely low. They are primarily threatened by loss of habitat and poaching for medicinal use and illegal pet trade.
A4 Size (29.7cm x 21cm)
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
All of Sky’s prints are giclée meaning they are superior quality, portraying the fine details of the artwork so perfectly it almost looks as good as the original. A giclée print is also known for its longevity, printed with archival inks, so your piece of Sky Siouki art will remain defined and unfaded no matter how long it is on the wall for.
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with an off white or pale colour mount in a 30cm x 40cm frame.
- All art prints come signed in protective packaging with a small card with the design name and info included.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2021 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Printed in Bristol, UK.