Gingko Art Print
This botanical art print features a delicately illustrated gingko biloba branch, also known as a maidenhair tree. Sky’s sensitive use of line and shade depicts the characteristic fan shaped leaves of this beautiful plant perfectly. Sky spends hours meticulously drawing her original illustrations by hand using just pencil on paper before scanning them and printing her final designs digitally. So this unique gingko print would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves plants or would also work well as a small gap filler on a gallery wall.
All of Sky’s prints are giclée meaning they are superior quality, portraying the fine details of the artwork so perfectly it almost looks as good as the original. A giclée print is also known for its longevity so your piece of Sky Siouki art will remain defined and unfaded no matter how long it is on the wall for.
A5 Size (14.8cm x 21cm)
Part of Sky Siouki’s Botanical collection. The full collection can be viewed here.
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with a pastel colour mount in a 22cm x 28cm frame or in a glass floating frame.
- All art prints come signed in protective packaging with a small card with the design name and info included.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2020 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Ethically made in Bristol, UK.