I have to admit I don’t much enjoy the cold weather approaching when Autumn comes along but something I do love about the season is chunky knits and beautiful earthy colours. Nothing beats feeling cosy inside wrapping up with a hot cuppa when it’s all chilly and windy outside. So I’ve created a top five list of homewares in celebration of beautiful Autumnal colour and staying warm!
1. Jade Green Short Coffee Cup – Clearly you’re going to need a gorgeous mug like this hand-thrown terracotta one from Decorator’s Notebook for all those cups of hot cocoa. Absolutely love the aqua colour!
2. Globe Table Light – This stunning lamp from Holly’s House would fill any room with a lovely warm glow with it’s impressive orb like glass globe surrounding the lightbulb. Love the carved wooden base as well making the product feel natural and solid.
3. Mustard Yellow Digby Throw – Nothing quite screams comfort like Lauren Aston‘s incredible super-sized knits. Knitted by hand using giant knitting needles this blanket is truly special and the merino wool in this stunning mustard yellow colour will surely keep you cosy on cold nights.
4. Grey Linen Bedding – I’ve been allover linen bedding all year really if I’m honest but the soft natural feel brings extra comfort in the colder months and the faded natural colours available from Zara Home are absolutely perfect for that Autumn style.
5. Hand-Tufted Trellis Rug – Alright, I know I probably feature Anthropologie in practically every TOP 5 feature but it’s just really really hard not to! This soft tufty rug with it’s gorgeous contrasts of ochre against navy and dusky pink is such a treat for the eyes and looks super comfy to roll about on to.