White-Faced Ibis Art Print
This ethereal art print features a white-faced ibis tentatively preening its shiny plumage against an abstract waterfall of vibrant purple, green and gold. Sky has created this vibrant artwork by digitally piecing together her delicately hand-drawn illustrations done in pencil on paper, with her colourful expressive painting as a backdrop. This unique ibis print would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves wildlife and beautiful colour.
All of Sky’s prints are giclée meaning they are superior quality, portraying the fine definition and wide variation of colour in the artwork perfectly. A giclée print is also known for its longevity so your piece of Sky Siouki art will remain bright and unfaded no matter how long it is on the wall for.
Available in either A3 (29.7cm x 42cm) or A2 (42cm x 59.4cm). Pictures show A3 size.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Exotic Waterbirds series within the Flight collection.
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with a pale mount in a 40cm x 50cm frame for A3 or a 50cm x 70cm frame for A2.
- All art prints come signed in protective packaging with a small card with the design name and info included.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2018 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Ethically made in Bristol, UK.