Northern Lapwing Coaster
A delicately drawn illustration of a dainty northern lapwing hopping about shallow waters adorns this digitally printed stone coaster. Created using Sky’s intricate, time intensive pencil drawings of nature. The stunning natural texture of the stone behind the design perfectly complements the organic feel of this unique bird design. The coaster has a good sturdy weight and can be cleaned using any kitchen product making it functional as well as beautiful. So if you are after something to give a British bird lover this could be the perfect gift.
Part of Sky Siouki’s British Waterbirds series within the Flight collection.
Also available within a set of four coasters packaged in a recycled gift box. You may choose any four of the Flight designs to go in your set.
About Sky Siouki Stone Coasters
- Made using a limestone tile and printed with waterproof ink.
- Coaster measures 10cm x 10cm x 1cm (4″ x 4″ x 0.4″)
- Hand finished and backed with a cork base to protect your surfaces and make the coaster non-slip.
- Heatproof and waterproof. A stoneware care card is provided with every order explaining how to clean Sky Siouki stone products.
- The natural quality of limestone means these tiles typically have an uneven texture with some holes and surface cracks present, therefore every coaster will be slightly different. Read more about this in Sky Siouki’s T&Cs.