Litte Egret Placemat
A delicately drawn illustration of a graceful little egret descending towards a bush of palm reeds adorns this digitally printed stone placemat. Created using Sky’s distinctive pencil drawings of wildlife and nature. The amazing natural texture of the stone behind the design perfectly complements the organic feel of this unique bird design. The placemat is very sturdy and heavy enough to stay firmly in place, as well as being easy to clean using any household kitchen cleaner. It can withstand heat so can also be used as a trivet when cooking in the kitchen or on the dining table as a centrepiece making it extremely functional as well as beautiful. So if you are in need of a gift for a nature lover this could be the perfect offering.
Part of Sky Siouki’s British Waterbirds series within the Flight collection.
About Sky Siouki Stone Placemats
- Made using a limestone tile and printed with waterproof ink.
- Placemat measures 20cm x 20cm x 1.2cm (8″ x 8″ x 0.5″)
- Hand finished and backed with a cork base to protect your surfaces and make the placemat non-slip.
- Heatproof and waterproof. A stoneware care card is provided with every order explaining how to clean Sky Siouki stone products.
- The natural quality of limestone means these tiles typically have an uneven texture with some holes and surface cracks present, therefore every placemat will be slightly different. Read more about this in Sky Siouki’s T&Cs.