Jackal Buzzard Tea Towel
A stunning illustration of a powerful jackal buzzard swooping down to land over an abstract backdrop of pastel peach and grey-lavender hues decorates this digitally printed cotton tea towel. This is an entirely unique bird of prey design created using a combination of intricate pencil drawings of wildlife and expressive mixed media painting. The soft, natural texture of the cotton complements Sky’s nature inspired art perfectly. This tea towel is printed onto premium quality cotton and tolerates machine washing well so is suitable for regular use whilst also making a beautiful addition to the kitchen. Alternatively, many Sky Siouki customers choose to use their printed tea towel as a decorative wall hanging or to sew into a cushion or home accessory. Whatever you choose to use it for, it would make a perfect gift for anyone who loves birds of prey.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Birds of Prey series within the Flight collection.
About Sky Siouki Tea Towels
- Made from ethically sourced 100% cotton.
- Digitally printed and hemmed on all four edges in the UK.
- Tea towel measures approx. 76cm x 48cm (30″ x 19″).
- Machine washable and suitable for tumble drying. Wash at 30˚C to reduce shrinkage and help care for the environment.
- Comes folded in a recycled paper band with care instructions printed on it.