Jackal Buzzard Placemat
A stunning illustration of a powerful jackal buzzard swooping down to land over an abstract backdrop of pastel peach and grey-lavender hues decorates this digitally printed stone placemat. Sky’s wildlife inspired art, created using a combination of intricate pencil drawings and expressive painting, harmonises perfectly with the natural, rugged texture of the stone tile. The placemat is very sturdy and heavy enough to stay firmly in place, as well as being easy to clean using any household kitchen cleaner. It can withstand heat so can also be used as a trivet when cooking in the kitchen or on the dining table as a centrepiece making it extremely functional as well as beautiful. So if you are looking for something to give someone who loves birds of prey this could be the ideal gift.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Birds of Prey series within the Flight collection.
About Sky Siouki Stone Placemats
- Made using a limestone tile and printed with waterproof ink.
- Placemat measures 20cm x 20cm x 1.2cm (8″ x 8″ x 0.5″)
- Hand finished and backed with a cork base to protect your surfaces and make the placemat non-slip.
- Heatproof and waterproof. A stoneware care card is provided with every order explaining how to clean Sky Siouki stone products.
- The natural quality of limestone means these tiles typically have an uneven texture with some holes and surface cracks present, therefore every placemat will be slightly different. Read more about this in Sky Siouki’s T&Cs.