Grounded Art Print
A limited edition giclée print of an abstract painting featuring a pangolin comfortably nestled in the safety of luscious green foliage. This pangolin print is part of the Endangered collection. There are eight different species of pangolin in the world all of which are threatened by extinction predominantly due to trafficking. They are poached for their stunning scales and for meat. A portion of profits made from all prints in this series will be donated to World Land Trust to help support the survival of these beautiful animals.
This art print is of an original painting that was created using oil and mixed media on canvas combined with transfers of Sky’s detailed pencil illustrations.
Print size – 43cm x 43cm
Limited edition of 50.
Sky Siouki’s full range of limited edition prints can be viewed here.
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
All of Sky’s prints are giclée meaning they are superior quality, portraying the fine details of the artwork so perfectly it almost looks as good as the original. A giclée print is also known for its longevity so your piece of Sky Siouki art will remain defined and unfaded no matter how long it is on the wall for. The print will be signed with the edition number and artwork name handwritten in pencil along the bottom edge.
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with a white or pale mount in a 30cm x 40cm frame.
- All art prints come signed in protective packaging with a small card with the design name and info included.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2021 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Ethically made in Bristol, UK.