Goshawk Art Print
This eye-catching design of a female goshawk clutching her freshly caught prey captures the typical nature of the bird of prey perfectly. Sky has created this vibrant artwork by digitally piecing together her delicately hand-drawn illustrations done in pencil on paper, with her colourful expressive painting as a backdrop. This print was designed especially for a collaborative exhibition by Bristol Girl Bosses called Muse, based around feminine empowerment. The image demonstrates the ferocious power and comparatively larger size of the female species of the bird.
Part of Sky Siouki’s Birds of Prey series within the Flight collection.
About Sky Siouki Giclée Prints
- Sky prints all of her giclée prints herself in house.
- Digitally printed with archival quality pigment inks.
- Printed onto acid-free 310gsm etching rag.
- Print comes unframed. Sky recommends framing behind glass with a pale mount in a 40cm x 50cm frame.
- All art prints come signed in protective packaging with a small card with the design name and info included.
All designs are completely unique to Sky Siouki.
Artwork is ©Sky Siouki 2018 and may not be redistributed without permission.
Ethically made in Bristol, UK.